2015 Soya & Oilseed Bluebook
The Soya & Oilseed Bluebook, published by Soyatech, LLC. is the authoritative world-wide directory for the oilseed, soy and grain industry. It includes crushers, processors, refiners, buyers and marketers of soybean, palm, sunflower, canola, corn and other oilseeds and products for food, feed and energy. Equipment, supplies and services are included.
The Soya & Oilseed Bluebook (print and online editions) contains:
- More than 3,300 company listings and references to over 400 individual products, supplies, equipment systems or services
- Organizations and government agencies throughout the world
- Downloadable tables of soybean and oilseed crushing plants in the U.S, Brazil and Argentina
- Downloadable statistics and graphs of global soybean and oilseed production, utilization and trade
- Reference section with nutritional data, trading standards and a glossary of soybean and oilseed terminology
- A new online interface to make it easier to find products, services and organizations
- New, more detailed categories — including organic and non-GMO ingredients, specialty oils, biofuels, etc.
- New equipment and service categories
2015 Soya & Oilseed Bluebook Print Edition
- 320 fact-filled pages of company contacts and soybean and oilseed information
- Since 1947, the soybean and oilseed industry's leading directory of companies and products
- Available free to qualified industry members (a shipping and handling fee may apply)
Soya & Oilseed Bluebook Online Edition
- Constantly updated, fully searchable company and product directory
- Statistical and reference tables that may be viewed online or downloaded in Microsoft Excel or PDF formats
- Searchable archive of stories from our award-winning News service
- Searchable glossary of terms
- New online system for creating and updating company listings, FREE to industry members
To advertise in the Soya & Oilseed Bluebook, click here.
Copyright © 2000-2017 Soyatech, LLC. • P.O. Box 1307 • Southwest Harbor, ME 04679 • USA